TNM 7 SE Weight Class Wizard 1.93
(C) Oliver Copp
Download Trial Version
Order Now ($6.90)
Please unzip the downloaded ZIP file to the NEWPLUGS folder which is right inside your TNM 7 SE folder. Then start up TNM to install the plugin.
Click To Enlarge
Related Download(s): TNM 7 SE Circuit History
The Weight Class Wizard was initially supposed to give you a means of showing ratings that go beyond what is currently possible. Aside from the already existing distinction by singles, tag and six man tag ratings, the Weight Class Wizard lets you filter your ratings by weight class and gender... and you can sort your ratings in many different ways.
However, that was yesterday. Today, the landscape has changed greatly.
What does the Weight Class Wizard do for you?
- It gives you brands. Create as many brands as you wish and assign your wrestlers to them.
- Take your circuits' titles and limit them to the people you really want to contend for them. Every title can be assigned a weight class, a gender, the brand it belongs to - and even the style of wrestlers contending for it (e.g. hardcore wrestlers, high-flyers, shooters).
- The Weight Class Wizard provides a much more sophisticated means of determining the top contenders for your titles, as it takes five qualifying wrestlers from your ratings and then in a second step ranks them against one another by looking at how they performed against each other - and against the reigning champion - in the past.
- It even lets you assign certain wrestlers to certain weight classes. Want to have Kevin Nash compete in the cruiserweight division? You can do it.
New in version 1.8:
- Functionality of the TNM 7 SE Circuit History plugin is available from the Weight Class Wizard if both are installed and at least Circuit History is registered; click the "Wrestler Records" button to launch
- Some small bugs fixed
Download TNM 7 SE Weight Class Wizard 1.93 Now